Complementary services lines to boost your performance
An enhanced vision of advisory
As a key player in the advisory space, COGEP has developed a 360 degree vision of advisory ever since its beginnings
Our multidisciplinary teams supports all business leaders, regardless of the stage and scale of your business project. We utilise all resources within our network to formulate your strategy.
Together with our partners from HLB International, we are the first port of call towards growing your business in France and internationally.
A forward-thinking firm, close to you
COGEP, the 7th largest accounting, advisory and audit firm in France, has developed a holistic vision of advisory since its beginnings in 1971.
COGEP is therefore considered to be one of the pioneers of the 360° vision of advisory.
COGEP International is an English-speaking financial services firm.
An international presence A member of HLB International
Our range of international services will help you stay one step ahead, wherever you are.
At COGEP, there are more than 2 000 employees, using their skills to support your development. The various players at COGEP facilitate smooth, high quality relations for our clients and international investors looking to do business in France. Our complementary services lines allow us to provide support in various sectors, boosting your business performance.
- Accounting : Keep your financial records in shape with our experienced team of French accountants.
- Advisory : Our team of advisors is keen to support you and your business, providing additional support where needed.
- Audit : As your auditor we will take care of your obligations, ensuring complete compliance with French regulations.
- Business support : Our team offers personalized support throughout the entire life of your business.
- Invest in France : Looking to trade in France? Or, are you simply interested in scoping out your potential market here? We can guide your business towards a prosperous future in France.
- Legal : We will take care of the legal formalities leaving you the time to focus on running your business.
- HR & Payroll : Do you have employees in France? Our team will deal with all French regulatory requirements from initial employee registrations and finding healthcare and providence scheme providers, to payroll ongoing payment of social security contributions.
- Tax : From corporate VAT declarations to individual tax queries, our French tax experts are here to help with all of your fiscal matters in France.